Beautifully Responsive DesignsMaking sure your site always looks Beautiful
You are beautiful
Its important that your site looks its best. With the huge increase in the use of smart devices just think about the size of your potential audience. Take a look at these facts:
- There are over 2.4 billion Internet users in the world, of which 1.5 billion access the Internet through their mobile devices either as a primary or a supplementary device
- In less than 7 years, the number of smartphone users has already crossed 1 billion as against 1.5 billion PC users; Worldwide PC shipments declined by 10.9% in Q2 2013, the sharpest decline since 2001
- Average time spent on mobile (non-voice) globally has already grown to 82 minutes per day
- Facebook has crossed a billion monthly active users, of which over 819 million access it through a mobile device; 41% of Facebook’s revenues came from mobile in Q2 2013
- Smartphones are expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% to reach 2.2 billion by 2015
- Tablet sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 33% from 118 million units in 2012 to 369 million units by 2016
- Android is expected to overtake Windows to be the most used platform on computing
devices by 2016, with 2.3 billion devices
- Mobile advertising has nearly doubled (95% growth in first half of 2012) in the US over
the last year and is expected to continue with the same momentum
A responsive web design would automatically shrink the website to fit the screen resolution displaying the data in easy to read ‘chunks’ allowing a more enjoyable user experience. This creates the best possible user friendly experience on your site.
In this day and age websites demand to versatility; a website design that uses a responsive layout ensures that your website will be displayed correctly to users on desktops, tablets and ever growing range of smart devices. Don’t miss your opportunity to reach a your future clients! With a responsive layout there is no longer a need to purchase and develop a separate, mobile website. A responsive layout will adjust your website to the screen size of the device it is being viewed on (desktops, tablets, smartphones), thus reduce your overall operational costs
At Booga our designs help you provide your customers with an aesthetically pleasing, clear and concise concept of who you are and what you offer. Whether you are a new business, new charity, new project or a business that has seen and served many generations, we effectively design your website to continue to brand your business or establish your new one. Our website design style is unique, fresh, and professional; we make it effectively reflect your business while keeping your business identity intact. if you feel like you do not have a business identity we can help your form your new brand.
Cross-browser compatibility is another important factor when it comes to website design, our designs are compatible across the most popular web browsers. A browser is the software used to help you view websites; the most commonly used include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer. All web browsers work a bit differently and read websites in their own way; we ensure that your website will be compatible with the latest versions of the browsers and will display and work correctly on each of them.